1. Credit Card payments are subjected to a 2% subcharge. There is no subcharge on Debit Card
2. The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as HBChauffeurs
3. All prices are exclusive of VAT charged at 20%
4. Payment terms for all bookings are: 25% deposit with the remaining balance due 5days prior to the booking. Wedding car hire payment will be taken 10days prior to the event.
5. Your bookings may be subjected to additional waiting time and car park charges.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
1. If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all amount paid will be non-refundable.
2. If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all amount paid will be non-refundable.
3. If a wedding booking is cancelled within 3 months from the start of the period of hire, the deposit will be non-refundable. If a wedding booking is cancelled within 2 months from the start of the period of hire, the full hire amount will still be charged to the customer.
4. If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all amount paid will be non-refundable.
COOKIES AND PRIVACY
HBChauffeurs are committed to protect your privacy. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We will not transfer any information outside the European Economic Area. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
HBChauffeurs only collect information about you to process your quote or booking requests.
The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit/debit card details.
We do not store your credit/debit card information once your booking has been processed.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent and you can be sure that under NO Circumstances will we divulge your information to any third party.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us in the future.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or amend them promptly. If you have any questions or comments regarding privacy, please Contact Us.
Terms and Conditions
1. HBChauffeurs request a minimum of 12 hours notice for any online bookings.
2. If you would like to book a car with less than 12 hours notice – Please call our help-line: +44 (0) 790 371 4883.
3. Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outwith our control.
4. The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
5. Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
6. By supplying your email address you permit HBChauffeurs to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
7. If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure on our website.
8. We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
9. Every effort will be made by HBChauffeurs Ltd to ensure that our vehicle(s) arrive on time.
10. Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
11. HBChauffeurs Ltd’s vehicle(s) are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and HBChauffeurs Ltd shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
12. HBChauffeurs will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) to the customer.
13. HBChauffeurs Ltd and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
14. HBChauffeurs maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
15. Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Years Eve where there may be an additional surcharge. Please indicate on the quote form if your proposed booking is for a bank holiday or on any other special date.
16. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.